❤Something to Say❤

Friday, November 16, 2012

Revive ;)

Feel like revive my blog today instead of doing the bloody law assignments.
I ain't a law student, how lucky am I ;p
Because I am a all time stupid when comes to memorize.
That's how I failed bio Xp

Time flies,
Pass through happy and sorrow,
Life is still going on.
No matter what's the problem tomorrow,
Still have to smile?

I miss all my friends.
The holidays end,
I couldn't meet up with all my friends but still,
it makes my day all the time ;)



A fun chit chat bamboo stick night from MCD to KFC.
ahax,
I love the feeling with them,
no stress >"<
What arguments in the past is all "floating cloud" tho.


Another gang of friends which do not really love to take photo,
Just able to get a photo like this.
Anyway it's more then enough ;p

Prepare for a party coming weekend,
My mum bought me a dress ^^
Yeah~~
I posted in instagram anyways
*follow me on insta @jensyh39



Currently fighting for assignments,
Currently living happily,
Currently keeping fit,
Currently free,
Currently worry for exam....
Currently watching " I miss you " . Bogosipta.






Jen